Song Of The Day - "Temporary Secretary" by Paul McCartney

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

by Eric Berman

Song Of The Day - "Temporary Secretary" by Paul McCartney

OK, so do I really need another copy of his 1980 album "McCartney II?" I've owned it on vinyl for over 30 years and while I didn't like it when it was new, I must admit it is one of my favorite Macca records now. The reissue will include many bonus tracks since the record was originally intended to be a double...I have most of them on bootleg.  My verdict...

 

 




02 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/booth-reviews/2011/06/song-of-the-day---temporary-secretary-by-paul-mccartney.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com