A New Vision

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!
Hi ladies!

Thanks to those of you who are sticking around and still waiting for me to post -- I've been gone a long time!  I have been re-thinking the way we do things here at Outside the Girl Box, and trying to get together a team to share multiple viewpoints about what life outside the girl box means.  Just because I like running and triathlon doesn't mean that all outside the girl box girls do, and I want to get some different perspectives and ideas to share with you!

Hang tight.  We'll be back soon and be better than ever!

xo
Lauren

P.S. Want to write for Outside the Girl Box?  Drop me a line at outsidethegirlbox@gmail.com!

30 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/outside-the-girl-box/2011/06/a-new-vision.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com