Coveting: Coach Sandy Frozen Rope Ring Set

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Coach SANDY FROZEN ROPE RING SET

I saw this Sandy Frozen Rope Ring Set over at Coach and it was instant love/lust at first sight.  I LOVE gold.  I LOVE turqouise.  I love the combination of the two colors, along with the twists, on these rings.  I'm thinking of making them the lone item on my birthday list this year, which almost guarantees that someone would get them for me, right?  Alright, maybe not.  I might have to make these a birthday gift to myself.

To Purchase: Coach; Cost: $68 for the set

30 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/fantabulously-frugal-in-chicago/2011/06/coveting-coach-sandy-frozen-rope-ring-set.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com