Cat Guys Are Cool: But Don't Hit the Birdie

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

It's ok to be a cat guy. As American Humane Association's Adopt A Cat Month winds down, and the CATalyst Council, which officially supports cat guys. They are the coolest guys, I think. But then I would. I am one and I am proud. There ought to be a Cat Pride Parade, I think. (thanks to Facebook Fan Kiki for the post suggestion) 

28 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/steve-dale-pet-world/2011/06/cat-guys-are-cool-but-dont-hit-the-birdie.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com