Just Because You're Gay Doesn't Mean You Can Touch My Breasts

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Happy Pride!  Now get your hands off my rack.

The gay gropers were out in force at the Pride parade yesterday.

You know who they are; they're the gay guys who cannot imagine keeping their hands off a woman's breasts after they've had a few drinks.

And the very act of motorboating sends them into a tizzy.

The expectation is that all should be forgiven because groper is gay and simply showing appreciation for the female form.

It has been my experience that being a gay man does not preclude you from being fascinated by a woman's breasts; yet the difference is that if a straight man grabbed a woman the way some gay men do, he'd be arrested.

Gentlemen, let me put you on notice.  It's not okay to grab me and being gay is no excuse.

Two young men standing with our group watching the parade thought it would be a great idea to use me as their personal squeeze toy.  Despite my repeated orders for them to stop, they kept grabbing anyway.

I'm not much of a "touchy-feely" type of person to begin with so you can imagine how thrilled I was getting felt up by two over served acquaintances.

If it wasn't for the quick actions of another friend there would have been a serious brouhaha needing police intervention.

Because I was getting ready to teach those gentlemen the meaning of no means no.

I'll be the first to admit that when I was a 20 something, gay men grabbing my breasts was a regular occurrence that I did little to discourage.

Yet as I aged I realized a few things---Having some man I barely know come up and grab my breasts is not an acceptable greeting.  It objectifies me and reinforces a stereotype that women are playthings.  Furthermore, my (at the time) permissive attitude could possibly set me up for more negative attention from anyone who just wanted to cop a feel.

So I decided many years ago that the girls were off limits unless you have my express permission.

I respect and support my fellow Americans that happen to be gay to live proud and productive lives out of the closet. 

I just don't think you need to have my breasts in your hands to do so.

28 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/i-hate-my-developer/2011/06/is-it-okay-for-a-gay-man-to-touch-a-womans-breasts.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com