NOOOO!!!! Kim Kardashian Diagnosed with Psoriasis!

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!


Say a prayer for Kim Kardashian, readers. She has been diagnosed with psoriasis.

The horrifying news was at the center of the latest Keeping Up with the Kardashian episode, as Kim took cameras along to her doctor's appointment. The skin disease affects millions of people and is generally harmless.

But don't think those facts didn't stop Kim from milking the disorder for all the attention she could, as she previewed the installment for her reality series with this blog entry: I head to the dermatologist after I discover a weird rash on my legs. Khloe freaks me out saying it’s ringworm, but it turns out I have psoriasis!! My mom has had psoriasis for years, so it’s good that I can talk to her about it.


Kim Kardashian at the Doctor

matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 25 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/noooo-kim-kardashian-diagnosed-with-psoriasis/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com