Welcome Back to School's Out!

schools_out.gif
Can you believe that it is almost that time of year again? Neither can I -- in large part because I was wearing my wool winter coat around Chicago just a few days ago (seriously, brrr . .  .).

Despite the fact that Mother Nature apparently hasn't gotten the memo, it's is almost summer in Chicago once again! 

Welcome (or welcome back) to the second season of School's Out! -- a blog about family-friendly activities in and around Chicago.  

Although I love summertime fun with my kiddos, I have to admit I don't feel quite prepared to fill our days with the best that summer in the Midwest has to offer. I've got my work cut out for me!

Starting Tuesday, I've got about 90 days of the three little people in my life looking at me saying, "What are we doing today, Mom?"

While I am scouring the town for the very best events and activities for my own family, I thought that I would share the good stuff I find with you.  That is what School's Out! is all about. For the next three months, I am going to be writing about opportunities for families to have some summer fun in and around Chicago. We are going to be hitting the beaches, pools, parks, museums, street festivals, and free events around town. I am even going to be sharing my ideas for a summer getaway up to the Wisconsin Dells (more on that soon). 

So check back often. Feel free to leave a comment or two (I love hearing from you!). Know of a fantastic  summer activity taking place in our area? Got a favorite spot in the Wisconsin Dells that you want share? Email me and tell me all about it.

Ready or not, here comes summer!

01 Jun, 2011


--
Source: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/wisconsin-dells-schools-out/2011/06/welcome-back-to-schools-out.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com