How Does Beyonce Want to Be Remembered?

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!


You'll never hear Beyonce complaining about her weight or whining for attention. That's because, unlike Khloe Kardashian and so many other celebrities, this star possesses actual talent.

She also has an admirable view on life, telling the latest issue of Complex:

“Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”

Beyonce Complex Cover

The artist is in the prime of her career, of course, but she also touches on her legacy in this interview. How does she want to be remembered?

“I just want my legacy to be great music. Someone who was a risk taker and someone who had songs that struck conversation and emotion.”

Go behind the scenes now with Jay-Z's prettier half in this video.

matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 20 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/how-does-beyonce-want-to-be-remembered/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com