How Will Selena Gomez Celebrate Her Birthday?

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!


Selena Gomez is almost 19. How will the star celebrate this milestone on Friday?

"I think my mom has planned something for me," Gomez told E! News at a charity benefit auction for Alabama tornado recovery. "I didn't really ask for anything, so I'm basically just going to be at tour rehearsal during the day. Maybe go to dinner at night with my family. Pretty boring."

Promoting Monte Carlo

It has to be asked, of course: will Justin Bieber be included?

"I actually think he'll be in Atlanta," she said. "But that's OK. We all gotta work."

Selena also confirmed plans for a fragrance and previewed an upcoming tour:

"I'm excited because I don't think my fans or anyone in general has actually seen me this way. I'm going to have dancers. I'm going to be dancing for the first time. It's going to be really fun. It's going to be a different kind of show."

[Photo: WENN.com]

matt@iscribelimited.com (Hilton Hater) 20 Jul, 2011


--
Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/07/how-will-selena-gomez-celebrate-her-birthday/
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com