The i is for idiots

Like me. 

What I mean to say is ~ Thank you, Steve Jobs for

1/ iMovie ~ which is so idiot proof I became an iMovie fanatic, making a video montage for not only my wedding but my own bridal shower too (... cuckoo ...)

2/ iWeb ~ which is so idiot proof that I created my own website (www.FernRonay.com), which any idiot can see needs major web design assistance from a real web designer but, at least, my bio and clips are now all in one place on the interwebs.

3/ the geniuses who work at your Apple store, who are so knowledgeable and patient with idiots like me everyone!

Is Apple taking over the world? Fine by me! 


30 May, 2011


--
Source: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/stop-and-blog-roses/2011/05/the-i-is-for-idiots.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com